The Northern region of India is blessed with incredible beauty of mountains & varied water bodies. Amongst this Kullu lies in the bed of most mesmerizing beauty of mountains.
The best way to explore this serene nature is through trekking. Trekking in India allows us to discover & enjoy the breath taking vistas and panoramic views of varied destination. Kullu is heart of Himachal wherein thousands of tourist come to take the sight of India’s jewels. Trekking in Himachal, Uttarakhand, Leh is a paradise for trekking enthusiasts.
Are you interested in gaining some wonderful experience? AdventureBug offers the opportunity to travel around at this magnificent destinations through trekking. From Adventure seekers, trekkers to professionals & male, female anybody can opt for trekking. Passion of trekking amongst people is soaring which is why they are able to explore the finest destinations of India. Regardless of your experience in trekking, nature trails test your limits & bounds. Even the most experienced one grabs a different color of nature.
Discover the endeavor beauty of India, Himalayas, Kullu. We provide best trekking trips & expeditions. All kind of treks winter, summer, weekend treks leveling from beginners to professionals are provided here. AdventureBug lists out the following recommendations for trekking enthusiasts in the Himachal region.
- Total Duration – 6 Nights / 7 Days
- Maximum Altitude – 3909 m/ 12900 ft
- Grade – Moderate
- Best Season – April to November
- Accommodation – Hotel/Guesthouse; Organized Campsite
- Food – On trek – All meals included
- Distance – 45 KM.
Things to Pack:
Rucksack, cotton clothes, good trekking shoes, a warm jacket, Gloves, warmer, woolen or monkey cap covering head and ears, UV rays protected sunglasses, raincoat, extra socks, water bottle, torch, cold cream, sunscreen, toilet soap, towel, Walking Stick medicines that you usually use.
Tents on twin/triple sharing basis
Nutritious, high calorie food will be served (Usual menu is veg, however can carry/provide eggs or canned meat if important)
This is a group tour
- If any cancellations are made before the start date of the trip, 100% of total tour cost will be charged as cancellation fees.
- In case of unforeseen weather conditions or government restrictions, certain activities may be cancelled and in such cases the operator will try his best to provide an alternate feasible activity. However no refund will be provided for the same.
- The customer receives a confirmation voucher via email within 24 hours of successful booking.
- In case the preferred slots are unavailable, an alternate schedule of the customer’s preference will be arranged and a new confirmation voucher will be sent via email.
- Alternatively, the customer may choose to cancel their booking and a full refund will be processed.
Rates are exclusive GST of 5%.
Note that the cost would vary for customized group according to their requirements.