Best Adventure Activity Of The Year
Best Adventure of The Year.
In This Section we are bringing you the our Best Adventure Activity of the Year in All Adventure Segment nominated by Our Esteem Adventurer who has Satisfied Their Adventure Bug with Us.
We are very sure that it will be very difficult to choose our best Tour for specific Destination or Activity. But we will choose it as per our Customers reviews and feedback.
So Please Share your reviews and Feedback with us for every services you have opted from us. It Would give us great opportunity to do great and more best in future and will help in make your upcoming every moments more memorable and adventurous.
So We Are Presenting 2018’s Best Adventure Activity With You…
So The Winner Is ” Rafting in Babeli“.
Here is The Best nominated Adventure Activity of The Year
Rafting in Babeli is the best experience of Rafting Activity in Himalaya. Babeli is the biggest Rafting Point in Himachal and on Beas River. Its 3 to 8 Kms distance and Wilderness of River make it most thriller and adventurous Activity in Kullu and Himachal.
So You are at right place and can book your experience in just one click.
The Best Way to Book With Adventure Bug is that now you just need to Book Your Rafting and You can choose your date just one week prior to your departure from Home.
Just Tell us the Date on your visit prior to one week and we will reserve it for you.
Hers is the Guide to River Rafting in Kullu with Sightseeing:
About the Activity:
- Enjoy the adventurous rafting of 7km in Kullu amidst snowy mountains.
- You Have to Reach Rafting Point at own.
- If you will be required to Arrange your Pick and Drop by us then supplement cost will be Added. Please Confirm the same at the time of Booking in Message Section.
- You can tour Kullu and go to the local places.
- Kullu is the place where the rafting activity can be conducted.
Classification of Rapids
Water rafting is one excursion that is best suited for water rich rivers and Beas River in Kullu-Manali corridor is an idyllic stretch for conquering all your rafting fears. While beginners can kick-start their rafting expedition in Grade II rapids near Raison and Babeli. The river stretches between 2.5-3.5km offering comfortable Grade II levels.
The adventurists who are pro in rafting or have had rafting experience can embark on Grades III and Grades IV levels stretching to a sprawling length of around 7 – 14km near Pirdi region. Manali River rafting guarantees you with a nerve wrenching experience. So, if this is your first time rafting experience we provide you in detail description of the grades that you are likely to encounter while white water rafting in Manali.
Grade II: Get prepared to float your raft through harsh waters. Develop your group and prepare up with all the wellbeing ropes as while paddling through these evaluations you may need to take a shot at your moving procedure in light of the fact that the rapids is going to get somewhat harsh from here.
Grade III: The minute you enter this level, you will be invited by foaming white water. Prepare yourself as you are liable to meet sudden drops. Beat the little waves ascending to a height, keeping in mind that your end goal is to lead forward with no tumbling. While moving through these evaluations, ensure you have a superior procedure arranged in terms of balancing your raft - develop your team work for an exciting river rafting in Manali.
Grade IV: Once you enter this level, the heights and the size of the waves becomes irregular. Long and vibrant rapids test your rafting skills. Also, get ready to encounter an array of obstacles including rocks and strong eddies. While encountering grade IV during Manali river rafting expedition you might need an experienced guide that is why this grade is best suited to professional rafters or who had any prior experience with the said grade level.
Safety Measures in Rafting
Around 41 authoritatively enlisted rafting offices are situated along the Kullu Valley. Drop points start 30 km south of Manali close to Katrain, and stretch out to the city further reaching the Kullu region. All the river rafting expeditions in Kullu are overseen and supervised by experts and experienced staff who have ample experience and training in handling any emergency situations as well.
Their skill set ensure that your security is the most astounding need for them. While white water rafting in Kullu you will be advised about all the required Do's and Don'ts of rafting. The principal guideline of rafting is to get prepared with all the security robes, for example, life jackets and helmets. However, these mandatory requirements are for your safety and do not ensure 100% safety but it is highly recommended that you strictly follow all the security codes before you dive into water.
Ensure that you are comfortably dressed in order to stay away from any obstacle while indulging in white water rafting in Kullu. The various rafting procedures and swimming system will be advised to you on site as well. We understand the thrill of embarking on an adventure activity, but it is highly recommendable that you pay attention to the briefing and all the instructions that your instructor will tell you on site, also, it is wise enough to clear all your doubts regarding the techniques and procedures required in rafting before itself than while you are undertaking the activity.
Things to Carry
It is always a good habit to be well decked up with all necessary things that could come handy while you prep up for river rafting in Kullu. Also, all the rafting cap sites are located right on the banks of the river, thus, you might not able to purchase any much-needed item right on the spot.Below listed are some of the essentials that you should carry so as to avoid any unannounced peril.
- Valid Identity Proof: It is always sensible to carry a valid Identity proof, since rafting is an adventure sport, you will be required to provide your valid identity. Also, for various grades certain age bar is mandatory, thus, to have an obstacle – free Kullu river rafting experience, you are expected to carry a current and valid ID proof.
- All luggage to be carried in a ruck-sack – Pack light and travel light is the mantra of happy and safe travelling. Make sure that you pack everything in a backpack, so that your hands are free.
- A handy water bottle – Adventure sports may lead to dehydration so ensure you have adequate amount of drinking water to keep you going. It is advisable to carry a water bottle (3 litres at least) so as to avoid any discomfort.
- A Swiss/knife – Rafting in Kullu is no doubt an adventure excursion – you might be at times need to inflate the raft or any other requirement. To meet the instant need of the time, a Swiss knife is something that always comes handy and is an essential commodity of an adventurist’s backpack. For a perfect adventurous experience, be prepared with all handy gears.
- A Good quality and sturdy pair of walking shoes/ chappals/floaters – For adventurous activities, the first rule is to wear comfortable shoes and while rafting there is danger of waves pulling you out of the raft. Ensure your feet are properly tucked in comfortable shoes. You will also be briefed about the appropriate footwear- so make sure you are well-prepared for any kind of requirement.
- Extra pair of clothes – There is no second guessing that you will be getting thoroughly drenched; pack some extra clothing that you can put on post you’re rafting in Kullu. Make sure you pack something light such as T-shirt and shorts so that you do not face any discomfort while carrying the wet clothes back.
- Sunglasses and a cap/hat – Kullu is no doubt a hill-station, but day times might get sunny depending on the season of travel that you have opted for. It is advisable to have a proper head gear so as to protect yourself from harsh sun.
- Rain jacket – There is nothing more unpredictable than weather that too in hill-stations. It might not be the season of rain but we suggest you have everything in handy so that you enjoy your rafting experience to the core.
- Waist Pouch – Instead of hunting for small-small things in your backpack, make sure you carry all your money, phones and other tiny things in a waist pouch. Also, a waist pouch reduces risk of losing things.
- Camera – There is no better way to recall a trip than by locking the moments forever on a camera film. Store all your lovely memories of river rafting in Kullu in a camera – also Kullu is one of the most beautiful hill station in Himachal Pradesh, apart from rafting we are sure you would not want to miss any sightseeing excursion as well.
- Any personal medication – Travelling might take a toll on your health. It is always suggested to pack all your personal medication with you. Change of a place and acclimatization with the weather might take time, thus, carry all your necessary medicines. Also rafting, might get a little dangerous depending upon the grades that you are in. Carry some pain reliving sprays/ gels and antiseptic creams so as to avoid any bruises that you might encounter while participating in the activity.
How to Reach Manali
By Air:The closest airport to Manali is at Bhuntar, found roughly 50 kilometers far from Manali. Domestic flights join Bhuntar with Delhi and Chandigarh. Once at the air terminal, you can take a pre-paid taxi to Manali. Be that as it may, owing to climate conditions, flights are not the most dependable alternative for getting to or out of Manali
By Bus:Manali is very much joined with popular tourist destinations like Leh, Shimla, Kullu, Dharamshala and New Delhi by a system of state-run transport and also private transport system. The transport venture from Delhi to Manali is 550 kilometers, and it is suggested to book your tickets in the air-conditioned Volvo coaches, as these buses are more comfortable keeping in mind the long journey.
Road/Self:The drive up to Manali is simply amazing! You can get grand looks of the bordering mountains and valleys from each turn that the twisty tough street tosses you in. Despite the fact that a great deal of vacationers incline toward a self-drive up to Manali, it is fitting to procure a taxi in the event that you are not happy with driving in rocky areas.
Things to Keep in Mind
1. Follow the instructions:Your instructor is your life saver, so it is wise to hear him out. He knows precisely what you ought to do and when to do it too. Normal things that you will hear amid your float will be: forward, quick forward, incline left/right, sit in/out. So, brace up and do what you are being told to do.
2. Hold onto your life jacket:White water rafting is most likely one of the best adventure experience that one can take up. Whether you are an amateur or a veteran, the rush of rafting never shows signs of change. No doubt rafting surprisingly can be nerve-wrecking activity. A decent quality life jacket can deal with around 110-150kgs of weight, which means regardless of the possibility that you fall in the water, your life jacket will offer you some assistance in staying above water.
3. Use Feet forward technique while floating in water:In spite of the fact that the possibilities of falling into the water while river rafting in Manali are off chance especially if you are in Grade II, still if you tumble, you ought to hop into your raft, if not then maintain your feet forward. The trick is to stay comfortably on "top" of the water: this can offer you some assistance against getting stuck between rocks or suspicious gorges. It’s best to go with the flow, and never attempt standing in the water.
4. Wear what is right for the activity:Since you will be spending extended period of time in the waters, it is likely that you will feel chilly regardless of the fact that the climate is hot. The best thing to do is to wear clothes that can get dry effortlessly. Materials like polyester and capilene dry quickly and also keep your skin dry and warm.
5. Use an effective Sunscreen:Long hours of staying in water and sun can leave you with major tanning. Also, the sunburns that you get from rafting takes a long time to go. So, it is a good idea to apply a good amount of waterproof sunscreen with maximum SPF on the exposed areas. We recommend you do a thorough research as to know what kind of sunscreen suits your body before going for something that might give you an allergic reaction.