Cycling in Himalaya is always most exciting and thrilling and if it will in heaven i.e. Kullu Region of Himalaya. You can also enjoy the cycling at Himalaya in Kullu Region With “AdventureBug” because we know this region very well because its our Motherland and we Born and Grow with Himalaya and This Region.
Our All Team is from Kullu Region and We know this region as much no one knows.
So lets Come with Us and Feel and Live Here Like Us with Adventure. Everything in Himalaya Is Adventure in Its Own.
Below are the the our Strength for your cycling like:
- We provide Best conditioned cycle to our customers for cycling.
- We have Best local guides for your route guide.
- We provide all kits required for your cycling at an affordable price.
- We help you to customize your cycle for your Himalaya ride.
- We assure you that we will take care of all your cycle maintenance during your cycling.
- Our expert local guide member always stays with you and shows you the suitable path for your cycle riding.
- We provide you some basic tips how to ride in Himalaya, which can help you at the time of your riding.
- We provide better services for which our customer can get satisfaction to the Himalaya cycle riding.
- Our expert members always travel with you and help you at instance if you face any difficulties during your cycling.
- Total Duration – 3 Nights / 4 Days
- Style Of Trip – Cycling
- Maximum Altitude – 3900 Mtr.
- Grade – Moderate to strenuous
- Best Season – May to November
- Accommodation – Hotel/Guesthouse; Organized Campsite
- Food – On trek – All meals included
- Distance – 150 Km
Things to Pack
Day pack, good sports shoes, sweat proof t shirt, cap , UV rays protected sunglasses, raincoat, extra socks, water bottle, Spoon, Plate, Mug, Lunch box(for pack lunch) torch, cold cream, sunscreen, toilet soap, towel, medicines that you usually use.
Fix Departure tariff 7,500/- Including GST of 5%
Tariff For Customized Group Per Person
7,500/- (above 10 Participant)
9,000/- (6 – 10 Participant)
12,000/- (3 – 5 Participant)
- A minimum of 3 people are required to make a booking.
- This is a private tour
- If cancellations are made 15 days before the start date of the trip, 25% of total tour cost will be charged as cancellation fees
- If cancellations are made 7-15 days before the start date of the trip, 50% of total tour cost will be charged as cancellation fees.
- If cancellations are made within 0-7 days before the start date of the trip, 100% of total tour cost will be charged as cancellation fees.
- In case of unforeseen weather conditions or government restrictions, certain activities may be cancelled and in such cases the operator will try his best to provide an alternate feasible activity. However no refund will be provided for the same.
- The applicable refund amount will be processed within 15 business days
- The customer receives a confirmation voucher via email within 24 hours of successful booking.
- In case the preferred slots are unavailable, an alternate schedule of the customer’s preference will be arranged and a new confirmation voucher will be sent via email.
- Alternatively, the customer may choose to cancel their booking and a full refund will be processed.
Rates are inclusive GST of 5%.
Note that the cost would vary for customized group according to their requirements.