Payment And Cancellation Policies:-
- To ensure confirmed booking for any services, an advance is taken which can be later balanced with the total amount for the availed services.
- The service provider holds the right to decide upon the advance payment amount for any booking.
- The advance amount taken from any tourist is based on the nature of different services as well as the availability of availability in terms of time and arrangements.
- In special cases like rush hour booking due to festive or peak seasons, the service provider is entitled to ask for a full payment prior to the actual visit. This help in confirmed and hassle free bookings.
- Overseas advance payment is very easy and the amount asked can be paid through wire transfer to a designated bank account or through Mail Authorization with the help of Master/Visa credit card.
- Within India, the payment can be made either through currency notes or traveler’s cheque. Master/Visa / American Express credit card are also accepted for the enlisted services. Payments through credit cards are levied with the applicable bank charges in addition to the total amount to be paid to the service provider.
Cancellations and other Issues
Cancellation By You:
The lead name on the booking must give notice to cancel the tour in writing or mail at our office and we shall refund the tour cost after deduction cancellation charges as under.
In order to cover our expected loss from the cancellation of the booking there is set scale of charges which must be paid by you or any one traveling with you;
- From the booking date till 45 days prior to the departure date, No Cancellation.
- From 30 days to 15 days prior to the departure date, 50 % of the package cost is chargeable.
- From 15 days to 7 days prior to departure date, 75 % of the package cost is chargeable.
- For cancellations made within 5 days prior to the departure date, 100% of the package cost is chargeable.
Changes Made By Us Before Travel:
We reserve the rights to do any change in your Tour program due to unexpected conditions. If you do not want to accept a significant change, which we will tell you about before you depart, we will (if we are able to do so) offer you an alternative tour of equivalent or closely similar standard and price at no extra cost, or a less expensive tour, in which case we will refund the difference in price. If you do not wish to take the alternative we offer you, you can choose a different tour offered for sale by us and pay, or receive a refund of, any price difference. Or, if you prefer, you can cancel your tour and receive a full refund of deposits, which you have paid to us, except for any amendment charges of Rs 1500.00.
Unless the change is as a result of circumstances such as fighting, disturbance, terrorist movement, natural tragedy, fire, bad weather conditions, we will pay you compensation as;
- Before 12 days prior to the departure date, Deposits only.
- Before 7 days prior to the departure date, 100% of the tour cost.
- Before 4 days prior to the departure date, 100% of the tour cost + 1.25% of tour cost.
- Before 2 days prior to the departure date, 100% of the tour cost + 3.50% of tour cost.
Circumstances Beyond Our Control:
We cannot pay any compensation, reimburse expenses, or cover losses for any amount or otherwise accept responsibility, if as a result of circumstances beyond our control, we have to change your tour after booking, or we, cannot supply your tour, as we had agreed, or you suffer any loss or damage of any description. When we refer to circumstances beyond our control, we mean any event that we could not foresee or avoid, even after taking all reasonable care. Such circumstances will usually include, but are not limited to, war, threat of war, airport closures, epidemic, natural or nuclear disaster, terrorist activity, civil unrest, industrial dispute, bad weather.
We want all our customers to have an enjoyable, carefree holiday. But you must remember that you are responsible for your actions and the effect they may have on others. If we, or another person in authority, believe your actions could upset, annoy or disturb other customers or our own staff, or put them in any risk or danger, or damage property or you are unfit to travel, we may end your tour and terminate your contract. You and your travelling party will be prevented from using your booked accommodation, transport, and any other Travel Arrangements forming part of your booking and we will not be liable for any refund, compensation or any other costs you have to pay. Alternatively at our discretion, you may be permitted to continue with your tour but may have additional terms of carriage imposed upon you.
In addition to the above and the effect your actions may have on others, you must particularly also bear in mind that you are responsible for your safety, and that you are responsible for the condition of the property you occupy. We are not responsible for any accidents which occur in or around irresponsible behavior or for any accidents which occur anywhere on properties because of glass, china or the like which you have broken and/or have left in a way in which injury can result.
We expect that you will enjoy your holiday with us. We appreciate that you may well drink alcohol as part of your enjoyment. You must, however, do so responsibly and we will have no liability to you for any injury, loss or damage you suffer as a result of your judgment being impaired wholly or partly by alcohol.
We will hold you and the members of your travelling party jointly and individually liable for any damage to the accommodation, furniture, apparatus or other materials located within the accommodation, together with any legal costs we incur in pursuing a claim. It is your duty to report any breakages, defects or damage to an appropriate person immediately.
If your behavior or the behavior of any members of your travelling party causes any diverted we and/or the carrier will hold you and those members jointly and individually liable for all costs incurred as a result of that diversion. We cannot accept liability for the behavior of others in your accommodation, or for any facilities/services withdrawn as a result of their action.
If You Have A Complaint:
We aim to provide the best tour possible. However, if you are not satisfied please complain as soon as possible to the relevant person (for example, the accommodation management or transport supplier). If they cannot help, you must tell your tour Representative and we will do everything reasonably possible to sort the problem out. If you are still not satisfied, If you do not have the services of a Representative, you must contact us at the given Email ID or Phone Number. No complaints or refund requests for the same be entertained after the tour ends.
- The refund amount is decided on the basis of above-mentioned cancellation policy.
- The refund money is non-transferrable and the money would be accordingly refunded to the actual person making the initial payments.
- The refund process may take 2 – 4 weeks due to banking procedures.
- The applicable bank charges would be debited from the refund amount if the refund is made to any credit card account or to a regular Bank account.
- In case of special route/tour the cancellation policy will not be applicable in peak. For these months all amount will be charged as retention. Contact the service provider to know these special routes and packages. A special cancellation policy is applicable in this regard.
Liabilities & Limitations
- In case of any hikes in entrance fees of monuments/museums, taxes, fuel or guide charges by the Govt. of India before or after any tour/service booking, the same would be charged as extra along with the previously fixed charges.
- Please note that the service providers operate in the capacity of agent for the hotels, airlines, transporters, railways & contractors providing related services and hence all exchange orders, receipts, contracts & tickets issued are subjected to the terms & conditions followed by the above-mentioned operators.
- Unavoidable circumstances such as difficult weather & road conditions, medical discomforts of the participants etc. may demand a change in itinerary before or during the tour. So, the organizers reserve the right to accommodate necessary changes in any schedule in the best interest of the related safety, comfort & general well-being issued. We shall not be held responsible for such alterations in schedules and expenses incurred by the visitors.
- The existing rates are based on the prevailing rates as negotiated by us with the Adventure Service providers, hotels, airlines and other services operators. In that case, they reserve the right to modify the rates without prior notice. Owing to such sudden changes in the rates we are also entitled to modify the rates.
- All hotel bookings are subjected to the usual check-in and checkout time policy followed by particular hotels until unless indicated in the itinerary.
- We shall not be responsible for any loss, injury or damage to person, property during any tour. This is applicable in any circumstances in connection with accommodation, transportation or other services disruptions due to any dangerous situations such as fire, accident, breakdown in machinery or equipment, breakdown of transport, wars, civil disturbances, strikes, riots, thefts, pilferages, epidemics, medical or custom department regulations, defaults, or any other causes beyond human control.
- Please note that we do not entertain any insurance policy covering the expenses for accident, sickness, loss due to theft, or any other unavoidable reasons. Visitors are advised to seek such insurance arrangements on their own.
- All baggage’s & personal properties are at the client’s own risk throughout the entire tour.
- In case of cancellations of any services after the commencement of a trip, the refund would be restricted to the terms & conditions of the hotels, airlines we patronize.
- We do not bear any responsibility to refund money paid in advance for any unused hotel accommodation, chartered transportation and missed meals etc.